Here Are 7 Things You Must Know About Asia's First Mr. World, Rohit Khandelwal
His journey to the title wasn't a bed of roses!
- Rohit is a Hyderabad lad, who continued his studies and went to college in the city of Nizams.
- Before trying his luck in modelling, Rohit was staff for SpiceJet and technical support assistant at the Dell Computers.
- He started with modelling and moved to TV shows while trying his luck in Mumbai. He worked in a couple of TV ads and shows including a jewellery ad with Kareena Kapoor, MTV Big F, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, etc.
- In 2015, he won Mr India title in Mumbai. He also won two special awards at the contest, Stay-On Mr Active and Provogue Personal Care Best Actor.
- According to reports, he went against his father's wishes to join the family business and try his luck in modelling. Yup, the dude certainly knows how to follow his heart.
- Needless to say, the chap is pretty much into fitness and working out. He even shared his journey of transforming his physique on his instagram account with some really moving words.
- Reportedly, he also loves spending time and interacting with kids. Check out this cute video where he's interacting with the little ones.
Read full article here